Strelka 6n - first tests

All files (games, tables and engines) - download from page

Comments

  1. I can't find the file to download. Can you please provide the link in your reply. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the file to download. Can you please provide the link for download?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The engine is still in the testing phase. Will download later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara,

      Thanks for your reply.

      Is this exactly the same as the Strelka 6? If not, what is the difference?

      Regards!

      Delete
    2. Strelka 6n is the technical name. Author to version 6 added several amendments

      Delete
  4. Yes, download link please > also, mention to author about 32-bit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this is version 32. I don't think the author has come up version 64.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reckless 0.9.0 - new version super strong chess engine

Reckless 0.10.0 - new version super strong chess engine