REBEL with Jeroen Noomen opening book

 


REBEL with Jeroen Noomen opening book - download from page

New: a repertoire book for Rebel

It has been quite some time ago when I was involved in making opening books. My latest effort in this field was around 2012, in the Rybka era. Since then I was mainly occupied in making the superfinal opening books for the great TCEC tourmament (the latest two editions in cooperation with Grandmaster Matthew Sadler). When I saw the very good results of the latest Rebel versions, I was very eager to produce a new opening book that suits Rebel’s playing style. So here we are: Rebel.bin, a special repertoire book for Rebel!

It’s a relatively small book, that completely focuses on very topical opening lines, played by many engines – like Stockfish and Leela Chess Zero – and top Grandmasters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We already have the new Fritz 20 program - what does it look like and how does it work?

Stockfish 250702 wins Android Chess Engines Tournament, 2025.08.03-04