Chess engine: Zangdar 2.27.08


Zangdar
- 
UCI chess engine (written in C++11).
Rating CEDR=2959

v.2.27.08:
Since the last version, I added a Tuner, and made numerous tests to improve the evaluation. Some worked, but most of all failed. I begin to think that the real improvement now will the Neural thing. Im totally ignorant of that, that's the next big challenge ! Before that, I would like to continue to improve the search; there are some heuristics that I didn't integrate.
I also improved the search, but not that much.

I put binaries for different machines, from the weakest to the strongest :
x86-64
popcnt
avx2
bmi2
5950X

Zangdar 2.19.03 - results:
Demolito 2023-08-033.5/23-1623 Games
Lishex 1.1.111/14+814 Games
Critter 1.6a2.5/12-712 Games
Clover 6.00.5/12-1112 Games
Arasan 24.00.5/12-1112 Games
Nalwald 180/12-1212 Games
Velvet 5.3.00/12-1212 Games
Lynx 0.14.111/11+1111 Games
Black Marlin 8.01/10-810 Games
Texel 1.090.5/10-910 Games
Polyfish 2308070/10-1010 Games
BlackMarlin 8.00/10-1010 Games
ShenYu 2.0.19/9+99 Games
Lynx 0.16.09/9+99 Games
Caligula 1.17.5/8+78 Games
Catacomb 16.5/8+58 Games
Protej 0.6.54/8+08 Games
Caissa 1.120/8-88 Games
Booot 7.20/8-88 Games
Cadie 1.53/7-17 Games
Halcyon 16/6+66 Games


Zangdar 2.27.08 download


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reckless 0.9.0 - new version super strong chess engine

Reckless 0.10.0 - new version super strong chess engine