Since you’re here...

We hope you will consider supporting us today. We need your support to continue to exist, because good entries are more and more work time. Every reader contribution, however big or small, is so valuable. Support "Chess Engines Diary" even a small amount– and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
============================== My email: jotes@go2.pl



Chess engine: Stockfish 17 - 32 bit


Stockfish 17 -  UCI chess engine

Roy Sawyer:
With Stockfish 15, the developers stopped providing engines for Windows 32-bit, despite the fact that there is still support to do this in the source code.
As an owner of one of these old machines,

I decided to build the engines myself.

Although I have finally upgraded to a 64-bit computer earlier this year,
I thought I would build Stockfish 17 32-bit engines for anyone who is still holding on to their old 32-bit computer.

Stockfish 17 32 bit download


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Strong Engines Test, by Chess Engines Diary, 2024.04.12

New chess opening book: M11.2 (bin and ctg)

New version chess engine: Lc0 BT4

Dragon NNUE by Komodo Chess - it's free!