Chess engine: SlowChess 2.2


SlowChess - winboard/UCI chess engine
Author - Jonathan Kreuzer  Rating JCER=2987

SlowChess Classic 2.2 for Windows (64-bit): 
slow64.exe is faster, but if it doesn't run on an older cpu try slow64_noPop.exe

Slow Chess 2.2 download
All files (games, tables and engines) - download from page




Comments

  1. hi i am a big fan of SlowChess ... but lately I can no longer join Slow on Fritz Gui ... I've tried everything but I can't be sure you could help ... I've read the comments on the web ... but I couldn't do it ... sorry for my ignorance ... best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, recent versions have problems with UCI support in Fritz 17. That's why I install this engine using the Wb2UCI adapter

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We already have the new Fritz 20 program - what does it look like and how does it work?

Stockfish 250702 wins Android Chess Engines Tournament, 2025.08.03-04