Chess engine: Zangdar 0.36


Zangdar
- 
UCI chess engine (written in C++11).

This project is somewhat a hobby, it will serve to learn the ropes of chess programming. I also play chess, very humbly; and I was always curious of how the programs work. I began some years ago, but without time, it never went far. I had only a move generator, a alpha-beta search, and that's almost all.
I have now enough time to spend on the program. By luck, reading the forums, I discovered Vice, and the videos. Thay are great, and very instructive.
So well, Im following the lessons, and Zangdar came to life. I found also the site from Bruce Moreland that explain a lot of things.
Why Zangdar ? Well look for the Naheulbeuk dungeon !!
I would like to thank specially the authors of Vice, TSCP, Gerbil. They helped me a lot understand several aspects of programmation.

Zangdar 0.36 download


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We already have the new Fritz 20 program - what does it look like and how does it work?

Stockfish 250702 wins Android Chess Engines Tournament, 2025.08.03-04