New chess engine: HypnoS 190324 (derived from Stockfish)

 


HypnoS is a free and strong UCI chess engine derived from Stockfish that analyzes chess positions and computes the optimal moves.

HypnoS does not include a graphical user interface (GUI) that is required to display a chessboard and to make it easy to input moves. These GUIs are developed independently from HypnoS and are available online.

HypnoS development is currently supported on the Openbench framework. OpenBench (created by Andrew Grant) is an open-source Sequential Probability Ratio Testing (SPRT) framework designed for self-play testing of engines. OpenBench makes use of distributed computing, allowing anyone to contribute CPU time to further the development of some of the world's most powerful engines.

HypnoS 190324 download


Comments

  1. I would like to contact with the author of this incredible engine, the most impressive one I have seen in decades, after several days testing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to look for the email address on his website

      Delete
  2. I would like to contact with the author of this incredible engine, the most impressive one I have seen in decades after several days testing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to look for the email address on his website

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reckless 0.9.0 - new version super strong chess engine

Reckless 0.10.0 - new version super strong chess engine